Thursday, May 15, 2014

Nailz Craze and Essie "Meet the Parents"

I've bought the Nailz Craze NC03 stamping plate ages ago, but totally forgot about it. What a pity, just look at this cute swirly pattern:



This is the plate I used:

Initially I bought the plate because of the fair isle pattern on the right.  But after I received it, I also fell in love with the unique floral patterns and the cute Russian dolls. It's spring in Hamburg, so I decided to go for the floral design:




Essie's Meet the Parents, which was the base for my middle and ring fingers, is from the new Essie Wedding 2014 collection. The formula is quite sheer, a little streaky at first and needs three coats. But it's not that bad and the color is quite unique and absolutely beautiful - a muted, dusty light blue. I have a light to medium skin tone and still this cooler toned color looks good on me, right? I also saw this polish on a very dark skin and it looked awesome as well.

Base color: Essie Meet the Parents (bought on my trip to NY) and Essie Blue Rhapsody (index finger)
Stamping: Nailz Craze plate NL03, bought on Etsy, stamped with Essie Blue Rhapsody
Glitter: my pinkie is covered with Maxybelt Arena Plata - a sand glitter polish (bought for $2 during my trip to South America... What a deal, right?)