Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Born Pretty Store stamping plate QA61

Couple of weeks ago I saw a review for this Born Pretty Store plate on Kelsie's Nail Files. I loved Kelsie's mani so much, the plate was almost instantly in my shopping cart ;)


The reason I bought this plate was that the patterns on it are similar, but not the same. A perfect plate for a harmonious look without much effort.



I'm not an expert on stamping as you can see ;). I always scrap and press too hard. But with this plate it was quite easy to get a clear stamp - the etching is perfect and not too deep. I also love how delicate the pattern looks:



I used one of my new Mundo de Uñas stamping polishes for the first time and was absolutely amazed:  it's incredible, how pigmented they are! Unfortunately I just saw that they don't ship internationally anymore. Please-please-please, ship internationally again! 

Base color: OPI My Vampire Is Buff
Stamping: patterns from Born Pretty Store Plate QA61 stamped with Mundo de Uñas Chocolate.