Sunday, November 23, 2014

31DC2014, Day 07: Black & White Nails

I'm going through the topics of last September's 31 Day Challenge - why not use them as the inspiration for your next mani? :) Here are my black and white nails:


For this mani I followed "Dabbed Floral Nail Art" tutorial made by Lindsay of Wondrously Polished. She is one of most talented and creative nail art bloggers out there and I'm a huge fan :).  I used acrylic paint for the dabbed flowers/drops.


Since I still cannot control my brush perfectly, my mani not perfect, but I still like it. I expected the painting to take ages, but it was quite ok. The most important thing was to find the right brush - I went for medium sized nail art brush, not the thinnest I have.


Base color: one coat of Cult Nails Fetish
Dabbed Pattern: white acrylic paint