Wednesday, April 16, 2014

El Corazón Swatch: Poppy Grain

I have a new cute polish by El Corazón to show you - N423/86 poppy grain. Despite the spanish name, El Corazón is a Russian brand. I guess "El Corazón" just sounds better than Сердце. Besides, everyone can read it this way ;)
I'm wearing two coats with a top coat:


The formula was really good - self-leveling crelly with tiny, matte black specks. The color is a beautiful nude, more dusty-grayish-beige than pink in tone. And it dries incredibly fast!
It is a perfect office polish - elegant and subtle, but not boring. I didn't expect to like this cookie-and-cream look so much! But it's lovely, isn't it?



This cutie just fell into my shopping cart at Hypnotic Polish, where I wanted to order some A-England polishes.  El Corazón polishes cost 6-7€, which is a good price for this kind of quality.

Hypnotic Polish is a great shop for nail polish addicts in Europe - it is based in Netherlands (they also ship worldwide). So delivery to Germany was less expensive than from US or Russia, super fast and without any problems with customs.


What do you think of the color? Do you have any El Corazón polishes?